Forget pride, it’s over efficiency that comes before a fall
Jane Bates Ophthalmic nurse, Hampshire
You know what it’s like – you are in for a busy morning and you up the ante. It’s as though you have been given intravenous double espresso along with the blood cells of an eager-to-please border collie. Efficiency oozes from every pore.
Nursing Standard. 32, 27, 33-33. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.27.33.s26
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now