Focus is now on the NHS pay review body to start restoring nurses’ pay
It would have been great if the chancellor Philip Hammond had stood up in the House of Commons during last week’s budget to announce a bumper, above-inflation pay award for nursing staff.
32, 14, 3-3.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now