Why patients don’t take their medicines and what you can do about it
How to tailor conversations to patients’ individual circumstances, boost understanding of how their medications work and empower them to optimise their drug regimen
Up to 50% of people do not take their medicines as prescribed, the World Health Organization estimates.
38, 3, 35-37.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now