Standing up against racism, whether you see or experience it
Nurses have a new guide to support them in addressing racist behaviour and incidents in the workplace – and it emphasises the importance of being seen to take an active stance to challenge discriminatory behaviour
Racism has no place in healthcare, the NHS insists. And yet we know it still exists there.
38, 2, 14-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now