Robotic surgery: a day in the life of the UK’s first nurse fellow
Providing cutting-edge care is just part of the attraction, alongside advanced skills, multidisciplinary teamwork and holistic care
In 2019, I became the first robotic nurse fellow at the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust in London, one of the world’s leading cancer centres.
35, 12, 71-71.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now