Occupational health – a source of support, not a cause for suspicion
Stephen Jones RCN professional lead for mental health
Nurses need health and well-being support in the workplace now more than ever. Find out what a referral to occupational health really involves, and why there is no need to feel apprehensive about having one
Employers are required by law to prevent physical and mental ill health in their staff that might occur as a result of their business activities.
36, 11, 35-37.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now