Not ‘just a headche’
While migraine is common, there’s a lack of understanding of it, even among nurses
Migraine is the most common neurological disorder in the UK, affecting one in seven people, according to the Migraine Trust.
35, 9, 72-75.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now