Iron deficiency anaemia: the telltale signs of a misunderstood condition
Left unmanaged it can have devastating consequences. Find out how to identify it and improve outcomes
For Bintu Bangura, one of the best things about her job as an anaemia nurse specialist is the ability to make a visible impact on people’s lives – and to witness their rapid improvement.
35, 11, 70-73.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now