How I’m undoing the damage caused by workplace bullying
A nurse describes the professional and personal consequences of bullying by her manager
I have worked in the NHS for more than three decades, and for many years had a successful and rewarding career – until bullying by my manager almost destroyed me, personally and professionally.
34, 3, 21-23.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now