Gloves off: Greener infection control with one small change
RCN Greener Nursing Practice award winner Robert Vicente’s campaign showed how reducing disposable glove use can save healthcare providers money without jeopardising patient safety
As deputy charge nurse on an infectious disease ward, Robert Vicente was looking for ways to save money and reduce his workplace’s environmental impact.
37, 11, 26-27.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now