Get switched on to the full potential of video consultations
Using video technology to assess physical conditions may no longer be a second-best to in-person consultations, but rather a highly desirable option for many patients and carers
Video consultations became essential in the COVID-19 pandemic – and have now become the norm in many parts of the NHS.
37, 6, 14-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now