‘Force of nature’ and a link for the Sikh community
Leadership Award winner Rohit Sagoo has boosted stem cell donations, COVID-19 vaccine uptake and engagement with services
A nurse using a grassroots approach to improve the health and well-being of his south Asian community has made a marked impact on stem cell and living organ donation, as well as COVID-19 vaccine uptake.
36, 11, 29-29.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now