Ditching hierarchy with shared decision-making
It promotes leadership at all levels and encourages healthcare staff to initiate change – but does it work in nursing?
Listening to the voices of nurses working closest to patients and supporting them to implement positive change is a way to flatten traditional NHS hierarchies.
37, 5, 35-37.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now