COVID-19: Empowering patients with advance care
Hazel Ridgers Registered nurse and a freelance lecturer, Health and nursing
Conversations about end of life care can extend patients’ autonomy and support their loved ones
Death and end of life care are topics familiar to healthcare professionals. Most nurses will have cared for patients at the end of their lives and supported families through the death of loved ones.
Nursing Standard. 35, 7, 42-44. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.7.42.s18
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now