Coroner’s inquests: what you need to know if you are asked to give evidence
Inquests can be intimidating, but there are resources and support available that can help you
In the course of your nursing career, you may be called on to give evidence at a coroner’s inquest. This article sets out what you can expect at an inquest and how to prepare to make the experience as smooth and stress-free as possible.
36, 4, 26-28.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now