Childbirth, menopause, ageing and stress incontinence: dispelling the myths
How nurses can explain that pads need not be inevitable and are not the only answer
If there’s one thing that frustrates Alison Wileman, it is the implication that stress incontinence is somehow inevitable or even ‘normal’.
35, 9, 51-53.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now