Childbirth, menopause, ageing and stress incontinence: dispelling the myths
How nurses can explain that pads need not be inevitable and are not the only answer
If there’s one thing that frustrates Alison Wileman, it is the implication that stress incontinence is somehow inevitable or even ‘normal’.
35, 9, 51-53.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now