Back to face-to-face care for our bowel cancer patients
As COVID pressures continue and NHS services tackle huge waiting lists, three colorectal oncology nurses share the highs and lows of a typical day
Around 43,000 people are diagnosed with bowel cancer in the UK each year and it is the country’s fourth most common cancer.
37, 5, 67-69.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now