A platform for young people’s voices
Student Award winner Mairead Ryan’s youth mental health campaign combines outreach and political action
The lead on a campaign to raise awareness and tackle mental ill health among young people in Northern Ireland has been named RCN Nursing Student of the Year 2021.
36, 11, 34-34.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now