Menopause symptoms: the adustments at work that could help
They are not yet required by law, but what workplace adjustments might be advisable to help staff manage symptoms?
Working in healthcare while trying to deal with menopause symptoms can be a significant challenge, as many nurses know.
37, 11, 43-43.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now