Finding your flexible path into retirement
Alternatives to a sudden full-stop to your working life and salary
Almost one in five of nurses in England and Wales are aged 55 or over, according to the National Audit Office’s report on the NHS nursing workforce, published in March 2020.
36, 11, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now