Best feet forward in shoes fit for a shift
Buckle up in a fashion-free zone where comfort and practicality rule
The importance of a comfortable pair of shoes is self-evident. Long hours, the thousands of steps, as well as lifting and moving patients and residents, make good footwear fundamental in clinical practice.
36, 11, 38-38.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now