Anaemia: minimising the risks related to surgery
New guidance on managing anaemia outlines a patient-centred perioperative pathway that focuses on reducing the risk of surgical complications
Anaemia is a condition in which an individual’s blood has a low level of haemoglobin, which carries oxygen around the body.
37, 11, 67-68.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now