Exercise built into daily life could reduce the risk of heart disease
One in 12 deaths could be prevented by 30 minutes’ exercise on five days of the week, researchers suggest.
Nursing Standard. 32, 8, 17-17. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.8.17.s21
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now