Evidence that nursing is one of the most stressful careers
Government report adds weight to evidence that nurses are at breaking point as a result of increased stress
A GOVERNMENT-commissioned survey has added further weight to evidence that nursing is one of the most stressful professions.
13, 8, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now