Evaluating the benefits of larval therapy
Julie Trudgian Clinical Practice Educator, Tissue Viability, Royal Cornwall Hospital, Truro, Cornwall
This article examines the benefits of larval therapy through reflection and analysis of one patient’s experiences with this wound treatment option.
16, 22, 65-73.
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now