Dinah Gould Professor of applied health, School of Nursing and Midwifery, City University, London
This article describes enterococci bacteria and the measures related to glycopeptide-resistant enterococci, including screening, treatment and management, antibiotic prescribing and infection control.
22, 27, 40-43.
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now