Kathy French Sexual health adviser, RCN
Sue Ward Service manager and clinical nurse specialist in family planning, South Downs Health Authority, Brighton
Judy McRae HIV/sexual health training and education officer, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Woolwich, London
Theresa Nash Senior lecturer in health promotion and sexual health, Faculty of Health and Social Care Sciences, Kingston University, St George’s Hospital Medical School, London
The authors outline practical issues related to emergency contraception.
Nursing Standard. 18, 42, 49-53. doi: 10.7748/ns2004.06.18.42.49.c3638
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now