Educational interventions for patients receiving psychotropic medication
This information on best practice is based on a systematic review of research published by Blackwell Publishing Asia and conducted by the New South Wales Centre for Evidence Based Healthcare (
The information sheet discusses the following:
Concordance with therapy.
Incidence of relapse.
Implications for practice.
Nursing Standard. 22, 12, 40-44. doi: 10.7748/ns2007.11.22.12.40.c6243Correspondence
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now