When conversation trumps coercion
Flavia Munn Editor, Nursing Standard
At the start of the pandemic a seriously ill relative of mine was admitted to hospital. Had a coronavirus vaccine been available, I would have wanted staff caring for him to have it. I’m sure many people in similar circumstances now feel the same.
36, 7, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now