People Plan pledges sound simple…
Flavia Munn Interim editor, Nursing Standard
For a healthcare policy document, the NHS People Plan has a surprisingly pithy and direct title. It also makes for simple reading, with its explicit and laudable pledges to tackle nursing workforce shortages and make the NHS ‘the best place to work’.
34, 7, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now