Laughter really is the best medicine
Lynn Eaton Editor, Nursing Standard
‘You’re having a laugh,’ I can hear some of my friends say as I describe the concept of laughter therapy to them. Rather like the breathing classes that are currently all the rage, it seems odd to have to teach us something that we think we do naturally.
34, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now