Is it time for nursing to ditch the dress?
Flavia Munn Editor, Nursing Standard
How difficult has it been to identify your own colleagues over the past year? Masks and visors, combined with staff redeployment, have made scrawling names and roles on gowns or headwear a necessity for those in teams with direct patient contact.
36, 5, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now