Is it time for nursing to ditch the dress?
Flavia Munn Editor, Nursing Standard
How difficult has it been to identify your own colleagues over the past year? Masks and visors, combined with staff redeployment, have made scrawling names and roles on gowns or headwear a necessity for those in teams with direct patient contact.
36, 5, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now