Cleaning up a short-staffing mess
If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it. As accomplished multitaskers, nurses embody the sentiment of this well-known saying. But with rising levels of burnout and decreasing pay amid record inflation, the scope and value of nursing is under the spotlight.
37, 9, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now