Peter Hall Nurse, Mid Staffordshire General Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Stafford
A CPD article helped Peter Hall ensure he achieves best practice in the care of patients with dementia
In my work on an elective and emergency surgical ward, patients with dementia are regularly admitted and cared for. After reading the article, I am fully aware of what is required to achieve best practice in the care of patients with dementia.
Nursing Standard. 28, 2, 57-57. doi: 10.7748/ns2013.09.28.2.57.s54
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now