Mary Jones Senior Clinical Research Nurse
Julia Davey Research Nurse, Amanda Champion RGN, Research Nurse, The Surgical Material Testing Laboratory, Bridgend and District NHS Trust
This article describes the choice and method of application of wound dressing in a variety of situations. The types of wounds covered include those in awkward areas, cavity wounds and fungating wounds. The problems of patients with allergies to wound dressings are also discussed.
12, 39, 47-56.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now