Diabetic foot ulcers
Ali Foster Chief Chiropodist, The Diabetic Foot Clinic, King’s College Hospital, London
Nurses caring for people with diabetes can have an impact on the assessment and treatment of diabetic foot problems. This article describes a simple staging system to help in this important work.
14, 12, 39-45.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now