Diabetes mellitus at diagnosis
Sue Cradock Clinical Nurse Specialist, Diabetes Nursing, Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth
This article considers the initial care and management required by the patient with newly diagnosed diabetes mellitus. It relates to UKCC professional development categories: Care enhancement and Patient, client, family and colleague support.
10, 30, 41-48.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now