Anita Skinner Deputy matron/manager, Lourdes Community Nursing Home in Westgate-on-Sea, Kent
A CPD article improved Anita Skinner’s knowledge of non-pharmacological treatments for this condition
Depression is a common mental health disorder that impairs normal functioning, causes distress and has an adverse effect on an individual’s quality of life.
29, 11, 61-61.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now