Dealing with scabies
Lisa Hadfield-Law A&E Nurse Management Consultant, Baileys Consulting, Charlbury, Oxfordshire
The challenge for nurses in hospital and community settings is to recognise scabies, deal with it appropriately and to help educate those who are most vulnerable.
15, 31, 37-42.
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now