Liz Ledger Nurse, Tewkesbury Care Home, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, England
A CPD article enhanced Liz Ledger’s knowledge of the treatment of patients with this lung condition
In my work I care for many residents with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Smoking tobacco is the most common cause of COPD, and many residents would have smoked tobacco before the effects of smoking were so well known.
29, 31, 61-61.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now