Continence care and policy initiatives
Christine De Laine Continence Nurse Specialist/Lecturer Practitioner, Bournemouth Primary Care Trust and Bournemouth University
Janet Scammell Head of Learning and Teaching, Institute of Health and Community Studies, Bournemouth University
Vanessa Heaslip Specialist Practitioner Older People, Bournemouth Primary Care Trust and Bournemouth University, Dorset
Nurses are key professionals in the provision of continence care. The authors examine the implications of recent policy initiatives on the provision of continence care to older people, both in general terms and focusing on the issue of abuse.
17, 7, 45-51.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now