Compression therapy in leg ulcer management
David Marshall , Research Nurse, Ulster Hospital, Dundonald, Belfast
Leg ulcer management is an important consideration for all nurses involved in the care of older people. Non-specialists in tissue viability might not always be aware of the evidence base for best practice. The authors examine the effectiveness of multilayer and single-layer long- or short-stretch bandage systems in leg ulcer management.
15, 22, 64-70.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now