Why we need to shout louder than ever before about fair pay
Carmel O’Boyle Chair, RCN North West regional board
If nurses leave the profession, government plans for health and social care are in tatters – so keep pushing until we’re heard
Nursing colleagues in England and Wales showed their bitter disappointment at the government’s 3% NHS pay deal in their response to an RCN consultation last month.
36, 10, 8-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now