Why we love volunteers
Anna Chadwick Admiral Nurse and dementia lead, Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
They offer so much support in our hospitals – for patients as well as nurses
A King’s Fund report published last month revealed the views of NHS front-line staff about hospital volunteers.
34, 1, 19-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now