When it’s time to take the gloves off
Dinah Gould Independent consultant and former professor of nursing, Cardiff School of Nursing and Midwifery Studies
The pandemic has blurred our thinking about the need for gloves
The COVID-19 pandemic has prompted a huge increase in the use of gloves, not just in health and care settings but also by the public.
36, 10, 55-55.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now