Undoing the adverse effects of lockdown
Helen Slocombe Senior sister, Royal United Hospitals Foundation Trust, Bath
Social distancing and shielding disrupted activities that prevent deconditioning. Restarting them involves new challenges for nurses
While COVID-19 has had devastating consequences in the short term, the implications for some people’s health are likely to be long-standing and substantial.
35, 12, 53-53.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now