Transcribing: what new guidance states
Matt Griffiths Visiting professor, Prescribing and medicines management at Birmingham City University
Royal Pharmaceutical Society and RCN put fresh emphasis on the need for employers’ procedures to ensure safe practice
On 28 January, the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) withdrew its standards for medicines management.
34, 7, 61-62.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now