This is what a valued profession looks like
Theresa Fyffe Director, RCN Scotland
Nursing in Scotland has stepped back from the brink thanks to politicians’ willingness to listen
The latest figures on university applications are good news for Scotland: a rise of 9% overall and 8% for mature students. In fact, numbers across the UK were up – albeit in England not to the historic levels seen before the bursary was dropped.
Nursing Standard. 34, 4, 11-11. doi: 10.7748/ns.34.4.11.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now