The emotional toll on carers
Dan Howarth Head, Care, Diabetes UK
People who care for a loved one with diabetes also need to be supported if they are able to cope with the emotional strain of their role
A diabetes diagnosis can be life-changing news and will often bring significant emotional strain – not only to people with diabetes, but also to those closest to them.
34, 1, 51-51.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now