Tax relief: what you could be claiming
Find out if you are eligible for a refund or tax deduction for expenses
Tax relief is when you can claim tax back on certain expenses incurred as part of your job. In order to be eligible, you must be a UK taxpayer and have paid tax in the tax year that you are claiming for.
36, 6, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now